- Integrated Accelerometry-Based System for Functional Mobility Assessment and Fall Detection. Cristina Soaz Gonzalez. Doctoral dissertation. Institute for Data Processing. Technical University of Munich. April, 2015.
- Step Detection and Parameterization for Gait Assessment Using a Single Waist-Worn Accelerometer. Soaz, C.; Diepold, K. Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, IEEE Year: 2015, Volume: PP, Issue: 99 Pages: 1 - 1, DOI: 10.1109/TBME.2015.2480296
- A new method to estimate the real upper limit of the false alarm rate in a 3D accelerometry-based fall detector for the elderly. C. Soaz, C. Lederer, M. Daumer. In the Proceedings of the 34th IEEE Annual International Conference of the Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS). San Diego, California, USA. August 2012. DOI: 10.1109/EMBC.2012.6345915
- Towards an integrated 3D accelerometry platform to assess the risk of falling: a feasibility study. Logistic data management and data extraction in an European multi-center setting. Soaz C., Daumer M. for the VPHOP Consortium. Abstract. In the XII International Symposium on 3D Analysis of Human Movement Technology & Treatment. Bologna, Italy, July 2012.
- Progressive adaptation in physical activity and neuromuscular performance during 520d confinement. D.L. Belavý, U. Gast, M. Daumer, E. Fomina, R. Rawer ,H. Schießl, S. Schneider, H. Schubert, C. Soaz, D. Felsenberg. Year 2013 PLoS ONE 8(3): e60090. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0060090
- Accuracy of the actibelt® accelerometer for measuring walking speed in a controlled environment among persons with multiple sclerosis. Robert W. Motl , Madeline Weikert, Yoojin Suh, Jacob J. Sosnoff, John Pula, Cristina Soaz, Michaela Schimpl, Christian Lederer, Martin Daumer. In Gait &Posture, Volume 35, Issue 2, February 2012.
- Concept and prototypical realisation of an accelerometry-based integrated fall detection and prevention system for the Elderly. Daumer M., Schimpl M., Soaz C., Neuhaus A. In 2nd International Conference on Ambulatory Monitoring of Physical Activity and Movement (ICAMPAM), Glasgow, Scotland, May 2011.